Architecture - Patterns and Anti-Patterns | ThoughtWorks | Bangalore, April 23

ThoughtWorks has just sent out following email to newsletter subscribers:

Hi,

We are delighted to invite you to an interactive seminar called "Architecture - Patterns and Anti-Patterns". We encounter design/architecture problems in our projects every day. Sometimes we make instinctive choices that could prove right or wrong. More often than not, we only find out after the design has evolved and matured over time. Nevertheless, from these choices we can learn a lot from the experience and make smarter decisions going forward. We invite you to discover some of the architecture choices based on our experience, and we hope to learn some from you as well.

What You Will Learn
Architecture patterns can often be hard to identify simply because they are submerged below typical software requirements. Over time, we have realized that many of these tend to resurface across software projects in some form or the other. As an attendee, you will learn about some of these problems and better appreciate their solution design.

Speaker Profiles
Vivek Singh is a senior developer at ThoughtWorks where he has delivered large mission critical applications using J2EE and Web/Servlets/JSP, C#/.NET. He is the author of popular open source testing tool White. Vivek is actively involved in the Agile community, consulting with companies on OO Design, testing techniques and development methodologies.
Avinash Chugh is a senior application developer at ThoughtWorks, focused on building enterprise applications using Java & .NET. His interests lie in languages such as Ruby, Python and Haskell, and he also dabbles with rich Internet applications. He aspires to be an effective Agile coach and software architect.

Thank you,
Team MasterClass

Questions
Call Rajiv on +91 98454 24013 or write to us
If you cannot see the registration buttons, click on this link.

Date: Friday, April 23, 2010

Time: 3:00 p.m - 6:30 p.m IST

Where:

ThoughtWorks Technologies
ACR Mansion, 2nd floor,
147/F, 8th Main,
3rd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560 025

Who Should Attend:

This event is language and platform agnostic. ie. would not be specific to .NET, Java or Ruby. Working/advanced knowledge of any of these platforms would be sufficient. In other words, if you think you have designed any system then this program is for you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ThoughtWorks has redesigned its corporate website. The new design sports a glossy black look and lot of cool photos. Look: https://www.thoughtworks.com
Hi guys, Here is my web technologies question paper. SHORT ANSWERS : 1) What is DNS server. 2) What is window object. 3) What are the DOM methods. 4) What...
HI friends I have trouble to solve this question, can you help me find the output, the input should 0.2V
cn u help me in my final year project based on billing system
After Google now chinese hackers attacked India's computers and hacked 35 computers of various areas like Indian Air force station ,Indian Embassy at Kabul etc It was result of a...