Architectural utility of cache in optimising power consumption of mutiprocessor chip

Please give the major points (just highlight the points) describing the fact that the cache memory design reduces power consumption in multiprocessor chip systems.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am from pune I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can...
LAVA International Limited has launched a brand new Android tablet in India with Lava QPAD R704 targeted at students as well as working professionals. If we look at the competition,...
Cricket may never be the same. Bollywood may have a slew of these doing an item dance to A.R.Rehman's beat. Human belles may be better than these Tin(ker)bells. https://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/94271-murata-develops-robot-cheerleaders
With an aim to to spark interest in people who generally shy away from the stock markets, Crowd.in was founded by Nithin Kamath. Crowd.in is a large scale online research...
My friend and I were having a conversation about buying products from online commerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and others and an important point came forth during our discussion...