Archify: Your Own Personal Web Browsing Archive

With the punchline "What you see is What you search", Archify is yet another tool to archive your personal web-browsing history. It's still in the development stage. #-Link-Snipped-# is a browser plugin which, once installed, saves everything online that you browse – including every update from you and your friends on your social streams. If you search for something on Google, a little overlay will appear telling you that there are also results in Archify.

bikes-Google-Search-173550-520x251

Read #-Link-Snipped-#.
Have all your queries answered #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That could just rival the Indexing project by our own CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you remember Orkut? Almost everyone around me was hooked to it until Facebook came and ate its lunch. But Google's still betting on the service and adding new features...
Shopveg.in is a service exclusive to Mumbai that promises to deliver fresh vegetables, dry fruits, fruits and groceries right to your doorstep. All you've to do is head over to...
I wish to develop an application where in I enter a keyword, say Computer. What the application is required to do is open the browser, load google.com, type the keyword...
Electronic transportation systems is the new buzzword in the technology and engineering world. While USA and Europe is rapidly adopting the EVs (I admit that they're far from being popular,...
Aakash seems to be a big hit with Indian tablet fans. With over 100000 tablets being ordered every day, I'm sure a lot of our CEans should have obtained the...