Aqua UAV Design

Can any one please tell whether Aqua UAV is possible to design or not.Does any one have any idea regarding it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cilin rose babu
    Aqua UAV is possible to design or not
    If it exists, means it's been designed. Not sure what you're asking.
  • cilin rose babu
    cilin rose babu
    I just want to know that whether i can make a catia design of the UAV and analyse it and show that it is efficient in my main project.for that i need its specification.Does any one any idea from where i can get its details.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Google Scholar is a search engine for academic searches. You should try such an engine before asking here. Here is the results of such a search.
    Google Scholar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one know about disadvantages of Ionic liquid propulsion?
I'm a Mechanical Engineer in Thakur College of Engineering and Technology which is in kandivali (E). My internship detail is as follows: Company: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers LTD. Department: Bagging...
This post is about my internship experience at Zopper. Last year, I've already faced a tough situation when I started looking for internship in around period of May as most...
There are times when you have to grab an opportunity or else you’ll miss out on it and end up in a pool of regret. And then there are times,...
My self Avijit Mondal ,a student of E.E. 7th sem from Asansol Engineering College.Now I am going to share my internship story with CrazyEngineers.com When I was at my 6th...