Applying Magnetic field to fuel improves combustion efficiency ?

British Internal Combustion Engine Research Institute have confirmed it.
Is it true ?
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We did extensive tests on a similar device claimed to improve the efficiency of cooking gas stoves.

Objective tests done using a written protocol by persons not involved with developing the protocol did not show any conclusive results. I kept myself away from the tests as I am personally biased against such claims. I did evaluate the results.
    I was even involved in debunking the earlier claim of turning water to petrol using herbs.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah! I vaguely remember someone from Chennai (?) had claimed years ago that he could turn water into petrol with herbs. I forgot the name though; but he was a rage on TV those days!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Yeah! I vaguely remember someone from Chennai (?) had claimed years ago that he could turn water into petrol with herbs. I forgot the name though; but he was a rage on TV those days!
    That was Raman. He even got a grant from the then TN CM Karunanidhi.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    bioramani
    That was Raman. He even got a grant from the then TN CM Karunanidhi.

What happened to him now ? did he make that "herbal fuel" ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Would we be paying Rs.80/litre if it worked?
    In the controlled test, which was done on this by an agency called Patriotic & People Oriented Science and Technology (PPST), a society of young committed scientists/technologists, Raman was asked to sit out side the room where the test was done. The herbs given by Raman was treated exactly as specified by him. At the end of the period all that resulted was a weak clear soup of the herbs, which was not tasted.

No sign or smell of petrol.

It seems that Raman used an SS vessel with a flase bottom raised above the Actual base. This had a small hole through which fuel was filled into the bottom secret space. The hole was then sealed with a wax. When the herbs and water mix was heated the wax melted and the lighter petrol floated up.
    A cleverly engineered deception.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

frnds this is the new criteria for me to create the major industrial projects making,........so my sinior's r helping and share ur knowlege to us for knowing more and more,................
The friend inviter app has been updated - and it's got an awesome new interface & support to more services. The friend inviter app now lets you invite your contacts...
Can anybody suggest which is the best GATE coaching center in chennai... ?? Please help me...
Connectify Dispatch is an amazing piece of software that combines multiple Internet connections on your computer to create a 'solid' internet connection that is reliable and exhibits the power of...
What is TCP/IP protocol? Please share your thoughts