Applying for Junior Engineer post

I have completed diploma in civil engineering can I apply for these post ???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avin Naik
    I have completed diploma in civil engineering can I apply for these post ???
    Could you tell us which company you are applying to? Would really appreciate if you could provide some more information about the kind of job you are applying to.
  • Avin Naik
    Avin Naik
    Sir I meant government exams for jounior engineering ????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - I'm not sure if there can be a general answer to your query. Have you checked the eligibility criteria for the exam you are trying to apply to? Typically, they'll ask for a graduate engineering degree; but not always. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wikipedia - Florida International University pedestrian bridge collapse The Florida Department of Transport has released the engineering design and construction plans for the FIU pedestrian bridge, which can be downloaded...
Hiii guys!!! I am looking for a dedicated and hard-working study partner for my PE exams. I have uploaded my profile and study schedule on studypal. If anyone of you...
Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying | Live ® Stream Watch Free TV Channel Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying Live Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying Live Stream Sparks Energy 300...
Sky Matthews, CTO of IBM Watson, helps attendees of Hannover Messe Fair understand the digital twin and how it will help build the control systems of the future. Breaking Down...
Hello, so I have a very simple question for those who have experience making plastic on metal fits: I have an frame with aluminum square tube rails (1.5”x1.5”) joined by...