Apply 230V, 1 Phase AC In Proteus Simulation

How to apply input:230V,1phase AC to a transformer in proteus simulation?

Replies

• gobi15
    gobi15
    pick transformer and ac source block from library and edit its property to what you want. directly connect source to transformer.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    hi, select the librery and select the transformer of TRAN-2P2S simple transformer then edit the properties like primary and secondary inductance before that connect the ac source at primary and connect ac voltmeter across secondary as follows in link
    Dropbox - AC230V in Proteus.JPG - Simplify your life

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

someone can give me some ideas for my thermodynamics project? i tried to do an air conditioner and a stirling motor, but the teacher refused these two projects. now i...
So my title says it all ....I wanna know why creat() command in C lacks "e" ? I wonder why Ken Thompson kept creat() instead of create() ? Anyone got...
I'm going to enter my 4th year. I'm interested in doing a project in Automotive Engineering, but i'm not sure which one would be possible to attempt at such an...
Hi friends plz give me sugest , How can get the Atm_simulation_System project in java with source code.
CEans, We've added a new feature that we believe would be quite useful. You can now receive email notification when someone tags you in a post to get your attention....