CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@needy caliber • 24 Feb, 2013
How to apply input:230V,1phase AC to a transformer in proteus simulation?
@gobi15 • 26 Feb, 2013 pick transformer and ac source block from library and edit its property to what you want. directly connect source to transformer.
@arunchary • 28 Feb, 2013 hi, select the librery and select the transformer of TRAN-2P2S simple transformer then edit the properties like primary and secondary inductance before that connect the ac source at primary and connect ac voltmeter across secondary as follows in link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l02lkf264jwx8fo/AC230V in Proteus.JPG
9.7k views

Related Posts

@Rits rishi · Nov 28, 2013

I am making a form in jsp where i have to filter 4 combo boxes one after the other .. the values of the combo box have to be fetched...
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 23, 2015

If your startup / SMB company is looking to sell something online or offline, chances are that you have heard about TIN Number. Here's a short guide for you to...
137.7k views

@demetron · Jan 7, 2013

lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?
9.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 5, 2009

Another idea popped up in my mind. I hope mechanical engineerings in their final year would find it useful - How about developing an automatic gear shifting mechanism for bicycles?...
8k views

@Banashree Patra · Sep 4, 2011

A causes B or C, but not both F occurs only if B occurs D occurs if B or C occurs E occurs only if C occurs J occurs only...
16.2k views