Applications & Uses Of Flying Robotic Drones

Flying drones seem to be getting a lot of attention these days. Amazon, world's largest retailer, is using flying drones to deliver parcels to their customers in just < 30 minutes. IIT engineers used the flying drones for tracking the victims during Uttarakhand floods. DARPA is using them in the warzone to track enemy and also supply food items and vital communication equipment to soldiers. I believe if robotics is slowly evolving towards flying machines that will be capable of doing all the regular robotic operations and also capable of flying!

Do you think Robotic flying drones is the future of most of the robots of the future?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Found this puzzle on LinkedIn and I think it's a good mental exercise. Not at all difficult to crack, but should give you a good 30 seconds 😀 9 =...
Options are a}4root(2) + 6 root(3) b}6root(2)+ 4 root(3) c}4root(2)-6root(3) d} 6root(2)-4 root(3)
Karbonn seems to have tiptoed online and released a new smartphone called the Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus, a variant of Titanium S5 with only slight differences. The Karbonn Titanium S5+...
Renault India has revealed its new facelift-ed 2014 Renault Duster SUV's features and have decided an early 2014 launch date for it. At the 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show, Romanian car...
Whenever i am asked to tell about myself to interviewer i start telling him but then i feel that i am reading my cv , like telling him everything about...