From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@satty lavanya • 07 Nov, 2012 • 1 like
how the venturimeter and orificemeter are used in automobiles
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Nov, 2012
satty lavanya
how the venturimeter and orificemeter are used in automobiles
You should read this announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/commu...ng-questions-posting-ideas.60481/#post-249068

You can get the basic answer from searching on the Internet, right? If not, why not tell us what your ideas are and where do you see problems? Just a one line question (there's no question mark either) doesn't make any sense.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 08 Nov, 2012 Both are flow rate measuring devices are used in carburetor.

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 6, 2011

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from L&T Infotech. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
Archives

@monizarekar · Aug 10, 2012

In 2 months can anyone prepare for CAT , how to start with it 👀
Archives

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Oct 15, 2013

Why can’t the shape of the car tyres be revamped or changed to a spherical one? This question araised in me after I stumbled upon the car concept from Audi...
Archives

@crazyfaith · Jul 19, 2011

i need help to find good a good materials and metallurgical engineering project and seminar to do in my final year.
Archives

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jul 31, 2013

TATA is desperate to push up the sales, so much so that it's bringing into play its many smart ideas which the company believes shall extract results. Selling TATA Nano...