Applications of embedded systems?

2by

can anyone give me idea about embedded systems,applications,industrial importance

Replies

• avishektubai
    avishektubai
    hey help me out about embedded systems where will i get proper information about its applications
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I searched on Google for applications of Embedded systems. Following link might be useful: #-Link-Snipped-#

I think we can help you with your queries. You'll have to ask very specific questions though 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Embedded system have a wide application.
  • Sukesh
    Sukesh
    Embedded systems has got a very wide application.The calculator, mobile , printers etc are all embedded system.Its intelligence embedded in a system using microcontrollers or processors.In industries its mainly used for control system for monitoring and controlling devices.For specific classification and details refer Embedded system design by dreamtec publications
  • ahmed_hassan133
    ahmed_hassan133
    i think you have have to search about the elevator aplication,i made it before.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i heard song neele neele amber per on youtube by a guitarist n on tht there was written tht he z frm crazy engineers.com..... if anyone of you can help...
How to calculate the power consumed by a capacitor which is connected to a line to improve powerfactor?
Well, we all talk about how we engineers can change the world, but beyond the theory and design stages things get very sticky. It seems that there is a VERY...
Heya Guys!!! Well lets do the first ever meet of CEans in Surat. List of Expected Ceans: godfather RajdeepCE fireball priyank180 Milan25---Need Confirmation from his side so People ready for...
hiiii hello i am sallan MK. i am in sixth sem of mechanical engineering. and i wants to make a MAJOR PROJECT. Will you my friends please suggest any project...