CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@cchandansjce • 15 Aug, 2011
Hi guys ,
plz post any material or link for "applications of 8086 microprocessor " ...... waiting for reply......
@andenagaveni24 • 15 Aug, 2011 one of the most important applications of 8086 microprocessor is in embedded systems
@Ankita Katdare • 15 Aug, 2011 Enabling the construction of general-purpose computers that are much smaller, less expensive, more powerful, and more energy efficient than their less integrated historical counterparts is only one side of the transformative story of the microprocessor.

Microprocessors have also revolutionized many technologies and products by making it possible to put a computer into thousands of items that were traditionally not computer-related. These include large and small household appliances, cars (and their accessory equipment units), carkeys, tools and test instruments, toys, lightswitches/dimmers and electrical circuit breakers, smoke alarms, battery packs, and hi-fi audio/visual components (from DVD players to phonograph turntables.)
@narayana murthy • 15 Aug, 2011 in controlling operations
5k views

Related Posts

@Rajni Jain · Jul 6, 2014

At some point of time, most of us would have done education with traditional learning methodology, i.e. class room coaching. In older time parents used to think that, their wards...
3.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 7, 2015

...and the award for the world's most efficient motorcycle goes to - Hero Splendour iSmart. The latest bike from Hero Motocorp, Splendour iSmart's fuel efficiency was certified by the government's...
15.8k views

@Yamini L · Apr 1, 2008

India is the second largest IT(information technology) talent pool in the world for many reasons...But now a days, there has been a widespread notion that china too is developing in...
7.4k views

@Tron · Nov 8, 2010

Hey Friends, I have written out a full detailed difference and the better of the two multimeters, i.e. the analog and the digital one. If anyone of you is wanting...
5.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 18, 2011

I stumbled upon a photo of proposed Infosys campus in Kuwait and it looks like this - ...can someone from Infosys confirm this? I bet it's going to consume half...
4k views