Applications for Ericsson & Atkinson Cycle

what is the application of ericssion and atkinson cycle?

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    this are the cycles which are used to generate power from exhaust heat of gases like from combustion of engines
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    thi
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    this are the cycles which are used to generate power from exhaust heat of gases like from combustion of engines
    this is not the application..i am asking the applications in practical life like the application of stirling cycle is that it is used in external combustion engine is the same way i am asking the application of these cycles?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When Apple launched the magnetic smart cover, I thought it was a an amazing innovation and indeed it was. But it just did the most basic thing - cover the...
hey!guyz please suggest me for mah project in communication field.... i m confused...... please please.....suggest me a gr8 project.....
86 out of 100 IIT JEE toppers have opted for IIT Bombay. That's a surprisingly high ratio for the IIT preferences. I'm wondering what makes IIT-B more attractive to the...
​All the e-commerce companies like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Fashion and You, Healthkart and Yebhi are being talked about every now and then. And now it is in news that the IIT...
hi, i am a final year engineering student from delhi college of engineering, pursuing my graduation in electronics nd communication engineering. currently working as a programmer for the royal bank...