Apple world's most innovative co; Tata, RIL among Top-50

Two Indian corporate giants, Tata Group and Reliance Industries, have made to a new list of world's 50 most innovative companies, but it is US-based Apple Computer sitting on the top.

Between them, Tata Group is better placed as the world's 17th most innovative compared to Mukesh Ambani-led RIL's 33rd position globally in this league.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm checking out CE's statistics. I found out that of total visitors; over 14,000 of CE's visitors accessed CE with IE 6.0 browser. Although its a small faction of visitors;...
Are coaching classes necessary to get a good score in GRE? If a person is sincerely doing self-study, then will it be possible for him to get scores as good?...
Have a look at following video captured with the Vision Research's Phantom Flex, which captures 1080p images at up to 2,800fps -- with 1000 ISO sensitivity -- and can shoot...
Adept claims to have produced the world's fastest industrial robot, Quattro 😀 The following video demos shows Quattro's ability to pick and place with a WII remote powered platform. The...
hi every1 iam doin M.tech in digital elex.have to choose my topic for project in the field of VHDL.plzz suggest me few topics.my id is