Apple working on glasses free 3D Technology.

Apple working on 3D Technology that would experience an real view . This Technology lead to the new TV's new computer monitors and cinema screen that feels us an realistic experience. " The System realize upon a special screen that is dotted with tiny pixel-sized domes that deflect images taken from slightly different angels into the right and left eye of the viewer.Presenting different angle to right and left eye of view creates a stereoscopic view of the image that brain interprets as a three dimentional view.

for more information :- Apple patent reveals plans for holographic display

Replies

• kunaljd
    kunaljd
    There is another simple way. Apple can invent eye lenses which support 3d feature. it will be less costly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am bored of using keyboard with long wire. Now it's time for a change. I want to buy a wireless keyboard. It should be comfortable and easy...
Ceans, Its time for us to celebrate new year!! I know most of us are crazy. So tell us how you are celebrating your new year!! Atleast plans!! I have...
I just found this cool trick. You can run Firefox inside firefox just by typing following url. copy paste the following url in a web browser (mozilla firefox). chrome://browser/content/
The command processor CMD.EXE can perform simple arithmetic on 32-bit signed integers: Eg: C:\>set /a 5+5 10 C:\>set /a 4*(8/2) 16 C:\>set /a (4*8)/4 8 For more information, type 'set...
Event: Incident 2011 Organised by: NITK Surathkal, Mangalore Key dates: Fest dates: 23rd-27th February 2011