APPLE: To Over Take EXXON As Most Valuable Company!

Apple Inc. the company behind macs, iphone, ipads, ipods may soon over take EXXON as the most valuable company in the world. Apple is already the most valuable technology company in the world. It 'stole' the crown from Microsoft last year and continues to do well. Apple's valuation passed $300 billion and continues to soar.

The #1 spot is currently claimed by EXXON which is at about $410 billion. In recent times, Apple's stocks stagnated while EXXON's continued to rise pushing it to more than $400 billion. In next few months, Apple is expected to debut the new iPad with Retina display - something which's capturing world's attention for long time now. If Apple does that - their share prices are bound to go high and the company may just push EXXON to #1.

At present Apple's market cap is worth more than Microsoft, HP and Dell combined. 😎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can now preview open Google Chrome tabs right in the taskbar - a feature that Windows 7 provides. By using this simple trick you will be able to display...
I've been wondering why do we use bypass capacitors? What's the specific purpose they're used in electronic circuits?
Burt Rutan's delivered his final design that he designed prior to his reitement in April 2011: Burt Rutan’s Scaled Composites Delivers Model 367 “BiPod” – A Flying Hybird Car -...
CEans, I invite all of you to inform us about the college events, tech-fests, gatherings and everything scheduled in this year. For better visibility, it's better to start a new...
i need help to find good a good materials and metallurgical engineering project and seminar to do in my final year.