Apple MacBook Air 2013 Wi-Fi, Screen Flicker & Volume Fluctuation Issues Fixed

After Apple announced the new Macbook Air 2013, people got their heads blown away with the battery life the machine offered. It's no wonder that several people booked their Airs quickly on the launch day and then, just a few days later began flooding the Apple official support forums to find a fix for a nasty issue - their new Macbook Air would have troubles keeping the connections alive with the router. But that wasn't the only issues the new Air had. Few of the machines would publicly display their indignation with Adobe Photoshop by flickering the screen.

slide

Then a few members reported on the forums that their Macbook Airs would fluctuate the volume levels while playing videos. Apple didn't acknowledge the issue quickly but we learned that they were trying out a fix.

The good news is that Apple's finally released a software update that lets you fix the issue. Apple calls the issue 'rare' and describes it saying that "in rare instances, an intermittant loss in wireless connectivity and an issue with Adobe Photoshop which may cause occasional screen flickering. The update also fixes the issue with the volume fluctuation.

Download the patch from following URL which requires that your OSX should be 10.8.4 build version 12E3067.

Download URL: #-Link-Snipped-#

Do let us know if the software patch actually solves all the issue as promised.

Replies

• divya_miya
    divya_miya
    Wow.....wating for
    Apple MacBook Air....

Thanks for the technology😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a couple of days back we told you about the Lenovo Ideapad A1000 launch in India and now we're back with some more news from the Chinese manufacturer. It's...
We've been writing about the Blackberry & Indian government love affair for a long time. The two seem to stay with each other but can't get to agree on the...
If a i'm a first time bike buyer what are the things that should be noted? 1)whether cc or torque or power? 2)what will be use of having the higher...
Good morning to all CEans . As I am pursuing my final year in automobile engineering I want to know how can a email id creates a impression on a...
CE T-Shirts are long due and with the arrival of easy to use 'Play' t-shirt design tool from Alma Mater, I think we can look to design great t-shirts for...