Apple looking to invest in social media, May be Twitter?

Apple official are in discssion with Twitter management and showed a desire of investing hundreds of millions of dollars in the social media networking.

Apple, the giant in phone and tablet makret had already incorporated Twitter into some of their products, but potentially has done a very little in the social networking realm. So does this mean we may see potentialy a BIG DEAL / merger on the cards?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the updates offered on iOS and OSX side have a tighter integration with Twitter. I'm wondering what's on Apple' mind. I think they're going to invest in Twitter to make it stronger to fight Facebook. Plus, Apple may see a stronger point in investing with Twitter because the service is simpler than Facebook.

I however doubt they'll acquire the service. But if they do - the game's going to be interesting to watch ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody help with a control system project, but i want this project to be related to telecommunication.
hi i m ankita in final year diploma student of computer technology... i want all detail information about Mobile_Phone_Anti_Virus.
hi I want ideas for computer engineering project can you help me please
What are threaded comments? Generally, this concept is used in many social networking places like Blogs, Public Showcases, Question & Answer forums, etc. Best use of threaded comments is shown...
I have computer architecture as my subject this year and its been a month that i am not able to understand properly the subject . I have been following Computer...