Apple Is Hiring Antenna Engineers - Are You Applying?

Looks like Apple has decided to do 'something' about the iPhone4 antenna problem than telling people the right way to hold the device. Apple is hiring 8 antenna engineers and you can be one of them. See -

[​IMG]

Image Source: TechCrunch

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Considering it does take a while for new antenna engineers to get accustomed to the product and redesign, perhaps Apple are just filling a void because they fired the old ones 😉
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    woops!! I read it here and looks like ash what you are saying is right 😉
    The singal calculation has been stuffed up. a synopsis -"In a letter directed to users of the latest iPhone model, the company said the signal drop was likely exaggerated because its formula was "completely wrong," displaying four or five bars in areas with a very weak signal."

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: to wish or yearn for something persistently Use: She still had a hankering to renew her relationship with the senior who had passed out of high school. ------------------------------------------------- Reply...
Meaning: thin, bony, angular, barren Usage: His once-round face looked surprisingly gaunt after he had lost weight. --------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. :smile:...
It looks like IT companies in India are discriminating between CS/IT engineers and non CS/IT engineers. There is a HUGE salary gap between the salaries offered to fresh graduates. I...
hehe! i love it all. CIUS has been in making since 1.5 years, and after watching the vedio on cisco site, it is far better than IPAD 😛. This ones...
Guys watch this video. Its amazing! YouTube - Kavya singing Twinkle Twinkle little star in various accents [video=youtube;M2kDOML7ukA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2kDOML7ukA[/video]