Apple iPhone 5S Event Scheduled On 10 September

Apple may unveil the next iPhone, aka iPhone 5S at an event on September 10, according to AllThingsD. The information has been revealed by sources closer to the developments at Apple. This time, it's expected that Apple will announce the new phone in two variants - first iPhone 5S, which will be an upgrade over the current iPhone 5 and second the cheaper iPhone which has been leaked so many times that it's almost boring to see its images. The cheaper variant is likely to be called iPhone 5C.

It's also being rumored that the iPhone 5S will have a bigger screen than all the iPhones launched previously. Plus, expect iOS 7 to make it to the device by default.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I like the second topic "apple iphone 5c" .If this happens I will be really happy to see a apple in my hand.

What to do apple attracted me also?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Do you happend to know the cost of Iphone 5c? I think its about time Apple concentrated on Indian market and launched something at its average rates.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ah! The excitement to see Mr. Jobs speak at his keynote during launch times. All that has died out with his passing away. Now its just bunch of geeks trying to sell us the products that the company's built. I hope Sir Ive is on stage when they unveil their products. The iPhone 5S will include an improved camera, a faster processor and probably a fingerprint sensor to secure the device - say the rumors.

But it is true that the launch comes at an interesting time for Apple, which hasn't launched much in 2013 beyond iOS 7.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Iphone 5s is The Gadget to lookout for had Jobs been here now

But without Jobs the Apple has lost a great chunk of its glamour and feel They are sort of headless machine right now

Hope they can rise again 5s has to prove too much Let the gadget live up to its reputation
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    If Steve Jobs would have been there, Iphone 5 would not have been a disaster. He could never have let that happen. I think, He was working on some excellent stuff for Iphone 5, but before he could finish it, he rested. And the others couldn't go ahead with THAT features so they scrapped it and made something else out of it.

#RIP Steve Jobs. We miss you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today our own CEan and VoiCE author Issue is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the Issue. Have a great year ahead. 🎉​Looking forward to see...
hi , i have completed b.tech 2013 and i want to make oracle database administrator and i have also completed OCA certification on database 10g.But still i have not any...
When I googled about radiations in a led i found that GaAs is responsible for red colour & GaAsP for yellow or green colour moreover the concentration of semiconductor material...
LG has launched a new addition to its Optimus L1 series with the introduction of LG Optimus L1 II, a smartphone designed and devised for the Vietnam market. Thanks to...
First of all I will start it by tagging people who can can put some good light on this one. A.V.Ramani Kaustubh Katdare Ankita Katdare crazyboy Conqueror CSK AUTO Nick_Sharma...