Apple iOS 9.3 Promises Sweeter Dreams With Night Shift, Safer Notes And Better Maps

Rumors about the next iPhone started floating around soon after iPhone 6s hit the stands. But Apple’s next announcement is on the iPhone's better half; iOS. Apple released a private beta of iOS to the developer community. Though it is just one of several enhancements in version 9.3, the Night Shift is already making news because it ‘helps you sleep better’.

apple-ios-9.3-beta-schools

The blue light from LED’s are said to disrupt your sleep hormones, and Apple has taken measures to limit its displays from glowing blue. Few apps like Flux and Twilight already do that by switching to a warmer spectrum during the evenings, which has been proven to improve sleep patterns and the quality of rest you get. Now, Apple incorporates it into iOS, and can automatically shift between warm and cool based on your location and the system clock. You can customize the hours and schedule the switch as well. It is funny how nobody cared about quality sleep until Apple comes by and says it has changed it for the better. How they said they did it is totally worth the read.

apple-ios-9.3-night-shift

Password protected notes are a much awaited feature for the fanboys, and iOS 9.3 allows that. Sorting of notes by date and title also relieves a lot of pain.

On the education front, iPads are getting a major update. Apple says multiple students can log in to the same iPad, and still have a custom experience. Apple ID’s too will be introduced to schools.

Though there is something for every device in support, 9.3 makes the most of 3D touch reserved for 6s. Frequented apps like iTunes Store, Health App, Settings and Weather get extended with 3D touch shortcuts.

CarPlay offers a wider collection of songs on iTunes Store and more destinations on Apple Maps, thanks to the Nearby feature. It makes finding utilities way easier, though it might not be available throughout the world right away.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHAT ARE THE FACTORS SHOULD CONSISDERD WHILE DESIGNING A CHAIN SPRACKET IN BICYCLE
I can personally vouch for nine of them . All except No.:7. I have an alcohol intolerance, so have no experience of that. In 1965 I was attending an Indo-US...
Could anyone tell the average CGPA needed that's considered good?
Anyone here gets regular yearly emails about annual fee payment for your account on the National Skills Registry (NSR)? I got an email that says: The annual fees for maintenance...
I would appreciate if anyone could steer me to the right path for scholarships information that could be received prior to joining MS in European countries. Please give valuable advice...