Apple introduces world's first multi-touch mouse

Apple has unveiled a mouse which will use Multi-Touch technology allowing customers to navigate using intuitive finger gestures.
This wireless mouse is called as Magic Mouse, and instead of mechanical buttons, scroll wheels or scroll balls, the entire top of the Magic Mouse is a seamless Multi-Touch surface.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam doing projects in boiler furnace control. iam now in struggle.. guide is helpless. i need is there any private institute who handle instrumentation projects in chennai...😔
no, you have read it right! and its discounted 😁 go to: Microsoft Office Discount for Students - It's Not Cheating you will have to provide your uni email ID...
hi guys can you please give me some advice about internship after 4 sem. i am a second year student of com sceince at PEC,Chandigarh..and i am interested in pursuing...
My computer is attached to a Powercom IND600A UPS which does not charge properly. When the lights go out the UPS shuts of within 5 seconds. This has been happening...
Hang on for the review. I'm testing it. Will post it once I've given new Ubuntu a through check up.. TIll then here's a look: