Apple Education Event at Guggenheim Museum on Jan 19, 2012

Apple sent an invitation to all the media people announcing a Big Education event on 19th January 2012.
It reads -

"Join us for an education announcement in the Big Apple."

Talk of such a move by Apple has been #-Link-Snipped-# since a biography of Apple’s late chief executive, Steve Jobs, came out in October. In that book by Walter Isaacson, Mr. Jobs told him that he wanted to transform the textbook market by hiring prominent textbook writers to create electronic versions of them for the iPad. Mr. Jobs told the author that he believed Apple could get around state certification processes for textbooks by making them free.

What will the event be about? Are you attending? Tell us more.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's an image that was sent to all the media people -

Apple-event

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone myself Pushkar ,i am an electronics engineering student and i love to work on VLSI.. 😀 hiiiii to everyone from this forum
IEEE STUDENT BRANCH Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College ofEngineering) under the banner of TROIKA 2012 The Annual Technical Fest Presents TECHNOVISION ' 12 The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Contest...
Earlier the Government said that they will take action against the networking giant and search giant for the objectionable content in their databases: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/indian-government-to-block-google-facebook.51428/ , now Governmen has sanctioned prosecution...
We regularly get queries from students looking to buy laptops for the best configuration. The major focus is on going for a faster processor, even at a higher price. For...
CEans, We're happy to introduce a brand new section on CE Forums dedicated to power plants. This section will host all the discussions right from constructions of power stations to...