Apple Developing Touch Based iMac?

Apple is secretly developing touch based Mac computers, the iMacs. I'm getting this news from number of comments on blogs and few of the forum posts. I wonder whether iMacs should have a touch screen. First of all, touch based desktops are a big 'No' simply because it's pain to use them! Imagine pointing and touching every damn icon on your desktop to perform operations. What do you think? Should Apple develop touch based iMac?

Replies

• Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Yes though i agree with you that touch based desktops are a pain but Apple does everything differently .
    I hope it develops an newer touch with voice or gets in some new innovation that the users may adopt in the long run!!!

😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GATE Thermodynamics Syllabus has following topics: Basic Concepts, First Law of Thermodynamics, Properties of Pure Substances, Thermodynamic Relations, Thermodynamic cycles, Ideal Gas Mixtures Download the Following Set of Questions based...
Download the Questions based on 'Machine Design' Subject here. Answers will be provided in this thread only.
You can watch the “Celebrating Steve” an 80 minute long video shot when Apple closed its store on Wednesday October 19th to stage the tribute event at its campus in...
Check out the iPhone 4S TV advertisement featuring Siri. The way Apple puts it: You speak. Siri helps. Say hello to the most amazing iPhone yet. [video=youtube;8uS6d7fsPnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8uS6d7fsPnM[/video]
I know that the final keyword can be used for classes, methods and for variables. And If I am not wrong the final class can not be subclassed and the...