App4India Mobile App Contest at TechSparks 2011

[​IMG]

TechSparks 2011 App4India is a YourStory initiative powered by Intel to shine the spotlight on the best mobile/netbook apps in India.

The contest is open to all developers based out of India who are more than 18 years old and have mobile/netbook apps that are ready or will be ready by August 2011. There are no restrictions on the platform on which the mobile/netbook app is based or the category under which it falls.

The top 10 apps will be showcased during the grand finale of TechSparks 2011 at Bangalore on the 19th of August 2011 and we’ll also announce the winner of the Rs.50,000 App4India prize on the same day!

Also, all App4India applicants will receive three months’ free usage of the platinum plan of BootStrap Today and the App4India winners will get one year’s free usage!

The App4India winners will be selected based on utility, user experience, novelty, engagement strength and the ability to monetize.

For more information,
Venue: Bengaluru(Bangalore)
Organizer: YourStory.in (Company)
Deadline: August 8, 2011
Eligibility: Undergrad Level

All the best! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Unless you comment on the VoiCE articles, we'd never know whether you're reading them or not. The VoiCE articles are full of awesome updates which not only improve your...
I'm concerned that my two teenage boys are doing inappropriate things on the computer and would like a program to record what they do. I've heard of this Amac ,...
BSNL is testing a new website design. It looks like BSNL's realized that an attractive website is crucial to attract and retain customers. BSNL's current website is - pathetic and...
Mahatma Gandhi's glasses have inspired a font which is now available for download. The font is available in several languages including English, Hindi, Urdu and other Indian languages. Download the...

hmm

hilooo😀😀