App for Finding Vehicle In Parking Lot

i got a idea of a project which develop a mobile application that can find his/her vehicle in a building. For an example, a lot of people forget their vehicle position after shopping around in a building. So, how do u all think this idea is suitable to do by a bachelor degree IT student? does it make sense? there is a problem that i faced before i start, which i do not know how to track the vehicle position because there is no a trackable device inside the car. isn't have to build a smaller devices first and put it in the car for tracking purposes? if it is, thn i think it might need a lot of works @@

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its a nice idea.I like the thought of implementing this to a development of an app.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    kyle
    which i do not know how to track the vehicle position because there is no a trackable device inside the car
    Many latest car models have a GPS tracking unit installed. You can put a GPS module inside a car and make the vehicle trackable.
  • kyle
    kyle
    Ankita Katdare
    Many latest car models have a GPS tracking unit installed. You can put a GPS module inside a car and make the vehicle trackable.
    where can i get the GPS module? is it easy to build one? or has to purchase it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy Birthday @Praveen-Kumar ! Have a rocking year ahead ! 😀 🎉
Instruments used to measure tool wear (cutting tools, crater wear) ?
Instrument used to measure temperatures about 1000degree Celsius (in engine etc) ?
Please explain the below paragraph "Typically with a lexer/parser a token is a structure that holds not only the name of the token, but the characters/symbols that make up the...
Instrument used to measure temperatures about 1000degree Celsius (in engine etc) ?