App: Catch Notes shutting down

catch-notes-header

Catch Notes app is going to shut down by August 30. Catch Notes did not get the expected user base that it aimed for and that has led them to decide on closing any further development on the app and the app is going to be officially closed on August 30. Users can move their notes by that time. Catch Notes is closing its iOS, Android apps and all the browser extensions that they offer. The company has decided to move on in a different path and only time will tell what's that going to be.

Did anybody use this app? Can you review it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As most of us will be aware, every SQL query has an explain plan that lists out the steps that Oracle is going to take in order to execute the...
When you work on large volumes of data, it becomes very important that you write your queries in the most optimized way possible. As a bad query can delay your...
The current job scenario is such that several above 80% candidates are unable to land up on jobs. What adds more weight age to our resume now a days? Will...
Not sure whether I am allowed to post my blog here. I hope that's fine. https://www.thinknonsense.com/bb/2013/08/03/my-rants-about-god/ Comments welcomed.
Hello CE, I'm doing a project on servlets using NETBeans IDE 7.3. I'm not able to find web.xml file in EEB-INF folder. actually in earlier versions of netbeans we can...