Apostek Off campus - July 3, 2014

Founded 8 years back, Apostek provides development and consulting services in Mobile Web, Web Applications, Smartphone Applications and Product Engineering.

Company: Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.
Company url: #-Link-Snipped-#

Position: Software Developer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 3 July 2014
Last date: 1 July 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.450000/-
Experience Required: Fresher

Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2014 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record

Desired Skills:
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories

Job Description:
As a part of development team, you will be developing compelling mobile/web applications. You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.

Probation Period:
Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast 24 months tenure need to apply.

Apply Link: Apostek Software LLP | Software Developer | eLitmus.com
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for the set of characters I need to enter in the 'Replace With' section of the 'Find and Replace' window. I've multiple cells in the following format:- AAAA+++BBBB+++CCCC...
The last time I was stuck in traffic, it made me wonder if personal vehicle is really a favorite mode of commute. Here's a small poll for CEans. What would...
Inspired by the "Song you are listening right now', here's a thread for the book lovers. Just leave the name of the book and author in replies. A line or...
I am starting this series on my own. I will pick a random quote that I love and post it here everyday. 😀 If you like them, shower the love...