AOC LE19A1221/61 LED TV Launched In India For Price Rs. 9990

The Taiwanese company, AOC has launched their new 19" LE19A1221/61 LED TV in Indian markets for price Rs. 9990. The TV's got a 19" HD display at resolution 1366x768 rendering images at 16:9 aspect ratio.

The TV includes twin 5W speakers with surround sound support, backlight and automatic audio level adjustments. The TV offers USB, HDMI connectivity options and the firmware supports 28 different video formats along with PC input.

I think for a 19" form factor, the pricing is attractive. Those who're looking for a LED TV for their rooms; this TV might be a good option. What say?

Replies

• lal
    lal
    I simply love AOC. It has been a bit long since I started using their LED monitor. It was the cheapest at that time than any other models with comparable specs- the most affordable I would say(at 6.5k more than a year ago). Too high a contrast ratio and super fast response along with a brilliant dynamic range! Even tested it with a few different softwares. The quality was found to be in par with high end monitors used for photo editing. Bingo! That was sure a big catch.

I'm pretty sure this new product is something seriously worth considering. Don't get fooled by the low price, they play like that 😁 I was once fooled too and almost rejected their product.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# , thank you for sharing that. I'll consider buying their monitor in case I need a new one. Looks promising 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, can some one suggest me som new topics or even ideas like : 1) production of electrical energy using gravitational force(i found this in ce forum) - som thng...
about the engine lathe &working procedure and working on it
myself santhosh.s is pursuing my engineering in industrial engineering management.... n am in a path of becoming a crazy engineer
Hi there. I have learned java & C programming earlier & i've got an interest for that. wanted to know if there is any practical application of this in the...
hello friends i m pankit bhadani and i 've complete my m.c.a and i want to share a knowledge ..