Anyone's Bought iPhone 5? Is It Available?

Just wondering whether anyone among CEans have bought the iPhone 5. There've been rumors that the phone got sold out on the very first day of the launch. But it turns out that the smaller (non premium) vendors still have the phone in stock. Just curious to know if people're really buying the phone. To me it's an overpriced gadget that's just selling because it's 'Apple'.

Replies

• Yournished
    Yournished
    I agree with you, this gadget is really overpriced. Most of the iPhone5 users I have talked to informed me that there's not much of difference between 4s and 5. This could possibly be the reason why Samsung is getting a huge share of the pie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese computer maker Lenovo has become the worlds #1 laptop maker in the world. Contrary to the belief that the PC market is dying, Lenovo has proved the trend wrong....
Absolute Zero: The moments of irony in an engineering college. Another one of those delicious moments -
The brain may be misled and end up delivering wrong decisions when rushed. A more deliberate pace seems to lead to better decisions. This appears to go against the popular...
Can a battery be charged by more than one source, such as a couple of generators or solar panels ? what happens if a battery is overcharged ? does it...
Please tell me the suitable word for it? Eye Diagram is used to show .... at oscilloscope triggered at symbol timing.