Anyone played engineering simulator games like Kerbal Space Program?

Hi CEans. Was wondering, has anyone here played around with the KSP game here? I am assuming this is the defacto "simulator" for our aerospace engineering buddies ? 

Interested to know if there are some CEans interested in space technologies regardless of your background. KSP provides a way to learn a lot about orbital mechanics in a fun way. 

Replies

• Anand GT
    Anand GT

I have heard about it but never got any chance to try my hands on KSP. I am interested to learn this KSP game. Would you be taking any session or presentation on it ?

• Anand GT
    Anand GT

I have heard about it but never got any chance to try my hands on KSP. I am interested to learn this KSP game. Would you be taking any session or presentation on it ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My branch is Electronics and Telecommunications. My CDAC rank is 1323 in section(A+B) and in section (A+B+C) my rank is 192.  Which CDAC course should I prefer? And is there...
my name is mazen , this my first time talking her , my company is asking me to work at the rufiji dam at selous world reserve at tanzania ,...
Competitive exams in India are held by the government which is helped by any student get a good score in Exam. which make every student strong in mentally. Using abacus...
Hello ma'am!!! Can you please give some latest projects on chess game(2 players, 1 "single" player)
I am in a great confusion what to choose and what will be my futurethere are mainly 2 cases i choose infosys or cdacif i choose  Infosys for now my...