Anyone On CE Who Can Design Great HTML Newsletters?

We're planning to re-launch CE Bulletin - our e-Newsletter service and thought of looking for design talent within our community. If you are exceptional at CSS / HTML & can design an amazing looking HTML newsletter which our readers will go mad about ๐Ÿ˜, you should come forward and show us what you can do.

We'd also need volunteers who can sum-up content on CE and create HTML version of it using the template. If you're good, we'll pay you to take up this activity. All you will have to do is spend 2 hours every weekend creating a newsletter and sending it to us so that we can send it across to our huge member base.

We'd also like to know what'd you want our newsletter to carry?

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I know HTML and CSS, but never did anything in real with that, for the time being may be I could volunteer and in someone's guidance learn more.?
  • graphite
    graphite
    I'm not exceptional in CSS/HTML but I'm ready to work as volunteer under your guidance.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    If it's about learning to apply what I have learnt then even I'm present sir.
    Any way I do a daily job of making webpages using HTML,CSS and JS .So,this would be a good opportunity .
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    And yes, the newsletter may carry any new resources added first of all, and then comes some upgradation on forum, and then some good topics posted here.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you can learn on your own - you're welcome to do so. There won't be any help provided on HTML, CSS editing. You'll have to learn how to create HTML newsletters on your own.

At the end of the day, you will basically create a beautiful looking, HTML page which we will mail to all our members.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Yes Sir, I know the basics, and would love to do it.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sanyam Khurana
    Yes Sir, I know the basics, and would love to do it.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Sounds good. Why not create an HTML newsletter picking up the content you'd like to be in CE's Newsletter and send a sample to me?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I will love to design a newsletter for CE,#-Link-Snipped-# Sir,I will also send you one as a sample.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging CEans who you know might be interested will help a lot. Please tag CEans.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ok sir, I can try, but can do it after my exams only :/

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's almost a trend since the last decade. In any software / IT job interview, a fresh candidate would definitely be asked to write some 'sorting algorithm'. It's so regular...
Professor Walter Lewin. Professor Emeritus at MIT 'lives' physics in his classroom. Check out how he teaches Physics -
Aherk lets you blackmail yourself till a deadline that you set for yourself. The concept is pretty interesting and I think it does work. Here's how it operates - 1....
Delhi, Jammu and part of North India again felt tremors at 12: 30 pm. Hopefully not much damage. Though these tremors were not very strong, as epicenter was not in...
A Boy and His Atom has entered the book of Guinness World Records for being the world's 'smallest movie', made with atoms. The movie features thousands of atoms that 'act'...