Anyone Is Good In Labview ?

i am doing this project on Solar Panel (Maximum Power Point tracker) using Labview program and i need some help. Anyone has experience or any idea how to produce this program. Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe its a good idea to share your program and tell us where your're stuck.
  • Transducer
    Transducer
    We are connecting solar panel to a variable load. Using current and voltage transducer to read the values of the output o the solar panel. So now we need to do a program using Labview to plot IV graph and the intensity. We are not clear on the concept of starting this program.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, I just graduated as a mechanical engineering student and currently been working as a facility engineer which i've to cover all the systems in the building i.e hospital...
Does any body know links to good ebooks on robtics?
Well I started this thread after reading Ash's thread regarding the firewall suggestion. So as far as my knowledge is concerned "Anti virus will kill virus " Firewall is something...
please anyone provide me a working ir sensor circuit which can be used in line follower. i have tried about 5-6 circuits on breadboard i found on internet but nothing...
๐Ÿ˜I want to run internet on my PC through Mobile. I want to know that whether I should connect my mobile with Data cable or Bluetooth to gain High speed....