Anyone forced into entrepreneurship?

Now, there's a different breed of people who've been forced into entrepreneurship - either because of the situation where you couldn't get a job and doing something on your own was the only option or strong family pressures to take up entrepreneurship and not opt for a job or some other reason.

Would be interesting to hear your views on this 😀

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    well i am the one who is going to be forced into it. and that person forcing is going to be none other than myself . this is simply because i am too ambitious, and i am giving money-making equal priority as i have given to engineering-practices.

besides my dad and grandfather themselves were entrepreneurs.

and another reason : i certainly cannot guarantee that in future there might be people who would know me as their boss, but i wouldn't for one like to call another guy my boss.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am ECE 2012 batch pass out and very much confused to choose the job and as all are suggesting to go for Java and join software field I dont...
The Government Of India has appointed IT Major's executive co-chairman, Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan to head the panel for cloud computing. GOI is currently working on making sure that they get...
This novel thought just struck my mind and I'm sure it's going to be a 'HUGE' thing if implemented. The idea is like this :- When a video streams, the...
National Students' Space Challenge is an event dedicated for space science and engineering. Looking for a first-hand experience at solving some of the real-time challenges faced by engineers all over...
i m a 3rd year student.what should i do after my B.tech?give some details of entrance exam that i can acknowledge my study..i will appear on gate .. but do...