Anyone facing problems with quick reply box in Chrome + Windows?

We want to know whether anyone of you is noticing issues with Google Chrome (37) running on Windows - that prevent the quick reply box from loading at the bottom of the discussions.

Can you quickly check and let us know if you can type quick replies at the bottom of thread, when using Chrome+Windows?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Would really appreciate quick responses in this thread. #-Link-Snipped-# - I think you're on Windows+Chrome combo. Is everything working fine for you?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    This is a quick reply through Chrome + Windows combo...

Let's see if it's working correctly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Please check the version of the browser.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Please check the version of the browser.
    Version 35.0.1916.153 m

It's showing it's the latest one.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    It will take sometime. I have uninstalled Chrome because it kept crashing due to my dated integrated graphics. I am on Firefox now. Installing Chrome within a few minutes and testing it out.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Its working.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    I am on Windows 7 and latest version of Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
    and I just noticed while uploading the image proof that the regular file uploader does not work. For example It selected the file and my network stats showed that it was uploaded but the file upload box did not close after that and the uploaded file did not appear below the box. I tried the flash file uploader and there was a problem with it to for example check the image below the flash uploader is not associated with the upload file or photo option button. The file uploading works though.

Notice the faded flash logo just on the left of post reply button ?

On Chrome:
    Untitled 1
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most typical issues with Flash and Chrome 😔 . Hopefully the next upgrade will fix it. Not sure if we can do anything about it. We'll have to work up an HTML5 file uploader.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

University of Chicago and Argonne National Laboratory have joined hands to initiate the "Array of Things" project in the city of Chicago in which they plan to install data collection...
Apple announced the cheaper versions of the popular desktop lineup 'iMac'. The 21" iMac was announced about $200 cheaper. The new price of the iMac (June 2014) is $1099 (21")...
Can you think of a material that is lighter than air; so light that it can be called 'frozen smoke', but 10,000 more stronger than aerogel? Well, the researchers at...
Hellow, My name is rishi verma & i have done engineering in electronic tele comm. with 64% aggregate year 2013 and now i want to do short term course that...
The Wi-Fi alliance is already looking for the next standard in the wireless communications and it's time we look forward to the new 802.11ax standard, the successor to currently popular...