Anyone facing problem starting a new thread?

CEans,

If you have problems posting a new thread in any of the sections on CE, please inform me immediately at admin @ crazyengineers dot com.

Replies

• shinde_tukaram
    shinde_tukaram
    ya i have problem . u make thread icon in all front page
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What problem are you facing, shinde_tukaram? Please provide details.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Biggie I think there is a problem with notifications.

On 28th I received a visitors message from Durga I didnt find any note.

Earlier we will get some note under our username.

Please check this I am not sure for the reason though 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sending you a PM. Do let me know if you get notified.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its working fine 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi, I have tried posting threads in various section. However I have not faced any issue in posting the threat (atleast).

Let me tell you one thing that I am not getting any notifications (as I have selected not to get any notifcation mails).

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, that means everything is working fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to create a rmi application in java I m using net beans for that can any one tell me how to create stub using netbeans???
Hello Everybody I'm holding B.Sc in Electrical Engineering since 2000 , and I've 9 years experience as a Telecom Engineer , 7 of them were in O&M and the last...
CrazyBoy is back with the mind boggling quizs. This time we would be playing this quiz with a wider specturm. In this thread I will not be asking questions related...
Its since long, no competition is organised at CE. We were planning to organise a event in Sept, however due to site maintnance and other tasks we couldn't start with...
Since last 6-7 years, I am observing a trend, "No matter from which branch student completes his/her technical education (Engineering), he/she want a job in IT industry due to facinating...