Anyone done a HNC in Electrical/Electronics Engineering?

I am stuck on designing a power supply, my tutor wont help me because its part of my assignment and if he gives me guidance i will only achive a pass, everyone in the class is struggling with the assignment too, i just need someone to check my work and put me in the right direction, if you are willing to help please email me

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    Elaborate your Question as in power supply ..
    which type of power supply DC regulated or AC phase controlled or Ac magnitude control..
    Be specific.
    And please introduce yourself in CE-introduction section
  • freak16
    freak16
    Hey put your problem here.
    We CEans help you out..:smile:
  • vikeshrajan
    vikeshrajan
    We r helping u...................put ur pblms..................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

there is an inclined plane at 45 degree......... a ball falls from height h on the inclined plane at a distance x from ground......... question is, what should be the...
I recently saw a program in nat geo and those guys were producing eletricty from magnets. they took a magenet attached it to a box so that the magnet can...
India Against Corruption Had the Rs. 176,700 crores not been squandered in the 2G Scam, our country would now have enough revenue to wipe out half the fiscal deficit of...
Unconditionally and irrevocably i fall in love with CE. NO Exudes.. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hello everyone, I'm Harisuddin and currently lived in Malaysia. Finished my study in Mechanical Engineering. I'm 23 years old. Just starting my career as Maintenance Engineer. Absolutely new in engineering...