Anyone Can Teach Me About Micro Processor?

Anyone can teach me about micro processor?
I am the newer of microprocessor.
I want to learn that
what is microprocessor?
what is purpose of this?
can i use in real time application?(that means like creating application using c, c++, java).

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Learn MicroProcessor and MicroControllers By Muhammad Ali Mazidi.

This book answers all your questions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Microprocessor is basic one once you've knowledge about it you can go with microcontroller. To learn microprocessor you've to refer some books. You can post your queries whenever you've doubt in explaination.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As you told you want to use real time application then you must have you go with microcontrollers. 😀
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    can i use in real time application?
    Knowing micro processor before micro controller is preferred.
    Look in past when there was no computer, automatic machine the people have to keep eye on the controlling instrument take the case of cell phone station the people working in this station have to change the line every time but now using computer (uP) has change the view of people no hassle of handling instrument sitting 24X7 on controlling devices.
    This all is possible due to VLSI ( very large scale integration) we can build chip which have millions of BJTs/MOS in it.

have a look on this display which is working on Gates and Counter( i think you are familiar with AND Gate)

and this use a uP called 8085 which is used to teach basic of uP and uC's world wide...

• krishbcs
    krishbcs
    Thanks to all for reply.
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Thanks to all for reply.
    That all you want to know??
  • krishbcs
    krishbcs
    yes
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    which microprocessor you want to learn just tell me.
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
  • krishbcs
    krishbcs
    I want to know basic things about Microprocessor and Micro controller?
    Microprocessor&Micro controller - what is the difference?
    I want to know about 8085,8086 and 8051?
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    I want to know basic things about Microprocessor and Micro controller?
    Microprocessor&Micro controller - what is the difference?
    I want to know about 8085,8086 and 8051?
    Google them first.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    insane.nick
    Listen buddy,

To start with this, you oughta know something about the basic computer organisation and architecture, i.e. how a computer works by interacting with the Memory, CPU and the peripherals.

In Microprocessor, you should start with simple 8085 Microprocessor, with simple Registers, ALU and Data/Address Bus. From programming point of view, you'll get some idea about writing Assembly Languages and their Binary equivalent Machine Languages. Then with some advancement, you would be starting with 8086 Microprocessor having some new features like Segments, more memory space etc. etc. As you'll move further, things gonna be more complicated and mind-boggling until you reach the latest (Intel i7). But you oughta focus more on the basics which is on 8085 and 8086.

For books, which even i've recommend for my Semester Studies are

1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#

You could even search on many topic on Google and even Wikipedia.

All the best. 😀
  • krishbcs
    krishbcs
    ashbeezone
    Listen buddy,

To start with this, you oughta know something about the basic computer organisation and architecture, i.e. how a computer works by interacting with the Memory, CPU and the peripherals.

In Microprocessor, you should start with simple 8085 Microprocessor, with simple Registers, ALU and Data/Address Bus. From programming point of view, you'll get some idea about writing Assembly Languages and their Binary equivalent Machine Languages. Then with some advancement, you would be starting with 8086 Microprocessor having some new features like Segments, more memory space etc. etc. As you'll move further, things gonna be more complicated and mind-boggling until you reach the latest (Intel i7). But you oughta focus more on the basics which is on 8085 and 8086.

For books, which even i've recommend for my Semester Studies are

1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#

You could even search on many topic on Google and even Wikipedia.

All the best. 😀
    Ya i have above book(#-Link-Snipped-#)...
  • krishbcs
    krishbcs
    8086/8088 is processor. it's help to process program to and fro between memory and I/O devices. it's invented in 1978. In latest version of processor using with 8086 Internal Architecture model(some Advanced include in current processor. 8086 has 16 bit processor.

Still now i know Above information.......

Please explain about 8086 Internal Architecture
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Hi,
    have a loook here:---

• insane.nick
    insane.nick
    hiiii rritesh
    first you read the description of pins and signals. 8085 is 8 bit microprocessor and in 8085 40pins are present.Basically 8085 divide in Eight major parts :
    1: Higher order address bus
    2: multiplexed address bus
    3: serial input
    4: Intrrupts
    5: status signals
    6: control signals
    7: externally initiated signals
    8: power supply
  • Suresh Manickam
    Suresh Manickam
    you can learn through ebooks available free online.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    TO LEARN, GOOGLE ABOUT IT ON GOOGLE.................IT IS FOR THAT PURPOSE TRY LEARNING BY YOURSELF
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pradeep.pawar
    TO LEARN, GOOGLE ABOUT IT ON GOOGLE.................IT IS FOR THAT PURPOSE TRY LEARNING BY YOURSELF
    @Pradeep: Looks like the Caps Lock key on your keyboard is stuck.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    @big k:no sir i forgot to switch it my login pwd is in CAPS so.............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While it will still take about half a year for the shortage of Hard Drives to recompense, Hitachi has introduced world's first 4 TB drives at approx. $400. Decent deal?
ok..I was thinking if CEans from Bengaluru would come together for a CE meet?? Date, time , location would be decided on majority , once the number of attendees is...
hi everyone.. I need a simulation software that can be used to design RF modules. Especially my circuit consists of a 2.4ghz transmitter, patch antennas, a rectifying circuit with schottky...
MIT, the mecca of engineering has developed world's fastest camera - and it can capture a slow motion video of the light passing through the bottle. The whole project is...
How if we start some awards for half yearly or yearly. Like. . . . . Electrical and Electronics Engineer of 2011 Computer Engineer of 2011 and so on. ....