Any suggestion for network traffic

I can view all my WAN network in mrtg graphics.I couldn't find which client or clients create maximum bandwith usage.When i have a look mrtg graphics which it shows me maximum bandwith usage and line can disconnect because of created by client or clients maximum bandwith usage(file or folder copying,updates...etc).
Can anybody give me a suggestion to solve this problem by using which network traffic control program.

Thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE I am trying to write a program that should be able to obtain it's data from a MySql database, my problem is that i dont know how to...
I'm officially forming the CE World's Longest Thread Squad. The members of this squad will be responsible for posting in the world's longest thread on CE - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/4384-looo0000oooooo000oong-thread.html Following are...
Can any one tell me how I can do the thermal analysis of solar radiation concentrated by a magnifying glass and falling on a metal plate?
My Acer Laptop 4763z series just turned 3 and it coincided with Acer turning 10. Kind of feel lucky. Anyone celebrating their laptop anniversary.๐Ÿ˜
Please give me the brife details about wireless sensor network........