Any one tell me new idea for my final year project?

I am a student of BEIT. I getting the trouble for choosing the topic for project. I had an interest in RND. So post your ideas, plz help me...

Replies

• chat1992
    chat1992
    I am student of BEIT.
    I want the new topics for project.
    Do you have any Idea.
    yet I thought on "Artificial eye","Lip movement language recognition","Blind PC" but Our HOD does not allow us coz these topics are heavy to complete and not had the technical base yet. So I need new topic I searched on internet But I dnt get any new Idea. I want to work in java and I need the new topics which are not yet developed or shortly discussed. Do you have any Idea which is not common? plz send me. Tomorrow is my deadline for topic selection....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A dozen of ideas have been discussed here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

How about android app development? I can provide you with a couple of ideas. Is it allowed?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name : Nikhil Mankar Engineeing Trade : IT Location : Pune Occupation : Student Hobby : Playing cricket, football Aim in life : To give happiness to my family by...
My friends referred me to this website saying it's one of the best websites for engineers. Happy to join CrazyEngineers!
Name: Aaditya Jain *Engineering Trade: Computer science Location:hisar *Occupation: student Work Experience:.. *Hobbies & Interests: 14 hours on laptop , i think there isn't more space about hobbies then. *Aim...
Most of us here are aware of the working of superchargers and turbochargers. Superchargers actually draw a portion of the crankshaft output to power themselves. but turbochargers are an improvement,...
I heard this , a few years back, that the engine of the Tata nano actually comprises of many polymer components. (thermosetting plastics), and that this was the only way...