Any one is using uTasker????

I am doing a project with uTasker. I can't find any help and the uTasker forum is more favorable for the pros. Anyone here is using it? I need help on its ADC.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to edit my registry,,whenever I type regedit in run dialog,,I'm getting this error. through pendrive, my sys is infected with virus. every folder has the exe,with the name...
Java and Robotics, post your views in terms of the following,it will be more interesting fellas.. Possibility : Advantage : Disadvantage : Example Robot Designed or Controlled using Java :...
Hi Guy I am sasuke, 26 year old. from malaysia. Glad to join the team. Hope can learn something new here. Actually i'm electrical field, now i change my post...
Hi, I am doing my first course in communication engineering and i am required to find any open research problem for the topic and solve it. Could anyone please tell...
ThoughtWorks has just sent out following email to newsletter subscribers: Hi, We are delighted to invite you to an interactive seminar called "Architecture - Patterns and Anti-Patterns". We encounter design/architecture...