Any one can help me in designing microstrip antenna using HFSS13

hi ,, how are u doing ,,, i am new to HFSS and i am finding some difficulty in dealing with it and i have to submit a ready design ,, any one can help me

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Upcoming blogging platform Posterous has been acquired by Twitter - world's biggest micro-blogging platform. Posterous broke out the news through their blog and said that the posterous team is joining...
There's a black spot in power point 2007. Even after uninstalling the office 2007 and installing new office 2007 it's still there, but if i install office 2003 there no...
The International Football Association Board (IFAB)seems to be trying out electronic ways of determining whether or not a goal was scored. Two companies, Hawk-Eye and GoalRef have been shortlisted. Hawk-Eye...
Recently the IBPS PO exams for 19 banks were conducted.I had attended the same and not to mention was disqualified also.Since disqualified i never bothered to see the individual subject...
CrazyEngineers VoiCE Team is constantly trying to bring to you updates about what is latest in engineering & technology news. I hope all the CEans read our official blog -...