Any low cost technology to control TDS of irrigation water

Hello all..
Asking all you guys, is any low cost technology available to control the TDS of irrigation water ?
Farmers going through many hurdles. One of then is salty water. Salty/ saline water affects on productivity and also on the health of land. But farmer has no any option to replace the available water source. Pls share your ideas and views.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I made a clock charge a cellphone it was very simple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX34d7zC9SQ&feature=youtu.be no one else in the world can even think such a thing is possible to date I have...
Iam Nithya from psrr rengasamy college of engineering for women. we gone for internship to kerala cement factory which was fully automative and excellent outcomes of cement. we spend a...
Since internship was part of the curriculum i was in search of a good construction company since 4tllh semester and finally visited DREAM HOME BUILDERS company during 5th semester break.I...
can any one suggest some names of books that i can follow for my gate preparation in aerospace? I am a B.tech final final year student and i am preparing...
Bill Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft with a vision to put a computer on every desk and running their operating system. Now decades later, their vision certainly has been...