Any knows about USE CASES and ACTORS?

I need your help if any one cane help me through the Use Cases and Actors.

I have to get 20 Use Cases , for the topic : Management Flight in Airport ? Please help me out . Thank you,

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    crash00
    I need your help if any one cane help me through the Use Cases and Actors.

I have to get 20 Use Cases , for the topic : Management Flight in Airport ? Please help me out . Thank you,
    Welcome to CE,
    Please show us what have you worked and where have you stuck.
    If you do not have basic understanding, a video might be able to help you get started and then we can discuss further on your work.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In simple words use cases are a scenario in which a task or set of task are completed. Actors are the participant(objects) which execute any task it can be pilot , airplane dashboard (as robot).
    I think your one subject must have use cases . Try find any book on UML, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML and create some use cases.
    If you will be facing any difficulty i will try to help.
  • crash00
    crash00
    First of all I want to thank you for your reply and trying to help me.

# The problem is that I don't really understand what is a Use Case, or who can be the Use Cases for "Management Flight in Airport". I tried to find out the use cases but I don't really know how or if I am doing the right use cases. I am stuck , and don't know to start. Please if you can give me just some examples to start maybe it will be a bit easier to understand. Thank you , if my English is not that good, let me know to explain again . Thank you
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    True in starting its not a cup of cake what are elements and how to use.
    As I said Use cases are nothing but a outside view of functionality which can be described in form of plain bullet point or UML diagram.
    In your case it is UML diagram.
    Dig as many youtube videos and online material and different problems before finalizing your report.

Just break your problem in object and scenario in which, what they can do to interact with other object. Its pure Object Oriented system.

I am giving some links:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings everyone I have worked on 8051(atmel), processor. in those processors we need to dump codes using a dumper. The question is how do we need to dump the code...
Earth to Earth. Homes growing as part of the earth itself. Eco friendly and spectacular homes that are marvels of ar(t)chitecture and civil engineering from various locations on earth: https://www.homedit.com/10-spectacular-underground-homes-around-the-world/
This little fellow with the torrid name, Onychomys torridus, is a real bad boy of the animal world. A real Don. The kind of things it does are unbelievable. Nothing...
Swarming robots both of fiction and fact are very common. One more swarm from Stanford University, working with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, deployed from...
Hi, I work in an UK FMCG Company which manufactures Liquid Soaps.I have been particularly assigned a project to improve the efficiency of Liquid Soap Pouching Machine. The Machine runs...