Any innovative college projects out there?

Many third and final year engineering students must have completed their projects by now (am I too late/early in saying this? I've no clue!). I'm wondering whether anyone would like to discuss their project with all of us.

I'm sure it would be an inspiration to many engineering students around the globe.

Replies

• medeepak
    medeepak
    once few students in my college were doing an archimedian amphibian which moves both on land and in water using archimedian bolts
    it was a failure but
    try building reprap for your college its very useful and engaging project as well
    is there anyone else who has built repraps in india till now

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi is there any one who can guide me in selecting topic for mini project and i m very confused indoing that i need to know how to do mini...
Hi my friends..i am Sai Krishna studying in Lords inst of Eng and Tech,3rd year 2 sem EEE under the affliation of JNTU,Hyderabad,i need some ideas in my mini project....
hi i am planning to participate in analog circuit design contest conducted by texas instruments can you suggest any idea for the same i thought of an idea like googling...
can anyone please suggest a good institute for the preparation of GATE in north delhi? what about 'Axioms Education Point 5307- Kolhapur Road, Near Hans Raj College, Delhi University North...
iPad will cost whooping INR. 44119 in India which includes shipping costs and custom duties. The shipment will contain: In the box : iPad, Dock Connector to USB Cable, 10W...