Any Help from people at oracle

Hello All , My name is Shiva Kumar and i am currently working as a pl/sql developer in United states.I have completed my masters degree here and very desperate to get back to my home country.I have an ambition to work in a prestigious firm like ORACLE . Anybody in this forum working in oracle hyderabad , i want to know some suggestions from you as to how i can apply or how to build up my career to get selected , what is the best way to approach the company and so on.Staying away from homeland and parents is a lot of pain , So can you please help me out.I have seen online that oracle in hyderabad has some openings but i have tried applying for them , but did not receive any response since long time. Can anybody help me to forward my resume at oracle

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to contact Oracle is through employee referral. Have you tried sending mail to the HR department?
  • suyash
    suyash
    Hi Shiva,
    I have replied to the email you had sent me today.
    Please check.

Cheers,
    Suyash
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    can any1 please tell me the process to get job as a fresher in oracle ???
  • shiv_0887
    shiv_0887
    Thank you all for the replies..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With WiFi on train services spreading rapidly across the world, this summer’s 6th annual Train Communications Systems Conference, looks set to be the largest yet. The event, which is being...
my window is not genuine therefore it always show message to "make it genuine".. how can i remove this message? and i can't set wallpaper?
hello CEan's , I have done vth my B.Tech. in Comp. Science stream. Presently working in a telecom company as a switch engineer but Offrole Emp.(G.E.T.). But not satisfied with...
How come one of the interesting topic is not even opened ! [FONT="]The external loads cause tension in the bottom fibres which may lead to cracking, as shown. Reinforced concrete...
Happy Birthday dude! Enjoy! 🎉 :myparty: