Any Help from people at oracle
Hello All , My name is Shiva Kumar and i am currently working as a pl/sql developer in United states.I have completed my masters degree here and very desperate to get back to my home country.I have an ambition to work in a prestigious firm like ORACLE . Anybody in this forum working in oracle hyderabad , i want to know some suggestions from you as to how i can apply or how to build up my career to get selected , what is the best way to approach the company and so on.Staying away from homeland and parents is a lot of pain , So can you please help me out.I have seen online that oracle in hyderabad has some openings but i have tried applying for them , but did not receive any response since long time. Can anybody help me to forward my resume at oracle
Thanks in advance.