Any.do Cal Android app available for download. Grab It Now!

The makers of Any.do - one of the most popular To Do apps have just announced the availability of 'Cal' app for download on Android platform. A lot of people had signed up for the launch and finally the app has made its way to the Google Play store. The 12.51 Mb app promises to present the calendars in a refreshingly new way with focus on simplicity. We need not say that the app integrates fine with Any.do tasks app.

cal-android-app-any-do

Thos who're still content with Androids lesser than version 4.0 won't be able to install the app. On the Play Store, the app's already getting a lot of positive reviews. The app will sync with most of the existing, popular calendar applications and offer daily planning mode to make sure all your pending tasks are available for a quick review. If it's your friend's birthday, the app will let you quickly send message and if you want to book a cab, you can quickly dial Uber, subject to availability of the service in your area.

Android users may boast the exclusive Landscape mode which allows you a more 'open view' when you tilt your phone.

The next in line from the Any.do team is a mail and a memo app. Do sign up on the official website if you want to get notified as soon as the app launches. Download the app from the source link below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally, Valve has joined Linux Foundation.2014 will be the exciting year for Linux users. Hardcore game are coming. Infact, I feel Half-Life 3 is coming the sametime when SteamOS is...
Steven Vaughan Nicholas share this in G+ Funny but true 😛 Best use of Mac, I guess.
Consider the capacity of Pressure cooker to be 5Kg. I have kept 1Kg potatoes in it which I would like to cook. I know that I need 5 whistles to...
I would like to know whether it is possible to set timer/counter using external hardware? how ? What I want is : I tweak the external hardware & timer is...
The USB 3.0 Promoter Group has declared that the work on the next gen USB Connector has begun and is expected to be ready for industry review during the first...