Any badminton players around?

Just wondering if we have any badminton players in our community. I've been playing badminton for the last one year and I absolutely love it. Maybe we could learn from each other and improve.

Anyone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a list of top scorers. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list. Those who didn't, start preparing for the next one. It's going to be even more...
Quote: To some, this notion will seem ridiculous—but to others, it will seem true beyond doubt. Paul Watson from Sea Shepherd leans toward the latter category, and it’s quite evident...
Thank you for the tremendous response to the Quizzr - our free quizzing platform for everyone. Following is the list of top scorers of Quizzr's Quiz that took place on...
The Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has come with good initiative. From next month onwards if someone changes the job, his PF account will be automatically transferred to the new...
I would like to develop a webpage and need it with interactive graphs. for example lets just say I need to build a website which displays the temerature of like...