Any ANSYS LS-DYNA expert out there?

I have to do a project related to dynamic simulation of a drop test.It has to be done in ANSYS.
So far i had used ANSYS only for static simulations so i had never used LS-DYNA before.
That's why I am getting stuck at almost every step.
Can any one help me out plz?

Replies

• gf321
    gf321
    Hmm.. nobody used it..
    If any one has any tutorials of the same then please let me know.. google isn't helping
  • pavankumarsrs
    pavankumarsrs
    Re: Any ANSYS LS-DYNA Drop-test

Hi,
    I also need to conduct a drop-test of an electronic component in ANSYS LS-Dyna which i'm finding it difficult to solve.😕 😔If you have received the procedure to solve it plz send it to me on < removed by admin. All discussions must be hosted on CE Forums >

Thank you!;-)
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    The following website has a list of some tutorials on LS-DYNA.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You might also try serching at university websites. Some of them (like University of Alberta) have excellent tutorials on ANSYS. Although they are performed on older versions, there is not much change in the multiphysics version of ANSYS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's . after viewing some thread on CE i decided to instal ubuntu and i done it. but i unable to understand how to create a dail up connection...
hello everyone!!! I just wanna know how to add subtitles to a video.Does any software required to do this.
If any one intends to know how to change to default colour of Surfaces in CATIA from the annoying yellow colour to anyother subtle colours then reply to this post...
hi friend's you all know that window detect our usb drive as a removable media. and when i inserted my own usb drive just for checking out that can i...