Anuraadha - Civil Engineer From Chennai On CE

Hi everybody! Just noticed that I haven't introduced myself.

Name:Anuraadha

Engineering Trade:Civil

Singara' Chennai

Occupation
: Working in Landon Seah as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor-Trainee.

Work Experience
: 2 months ๐Ÿ˜

Hobbies & Interests
: Love to listen to music, singing,How I met your mother addict, day dreamer, sketching, love to do craft work.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: My friend (Civil Princess) told about it, I was curious and joined. But wasn't active๐Ÿ˜” . But not anymore! Because... I am now a CE Maniac๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• ravi sidhu
    ravi sidhu
    Wt is ce maniac
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see your introduction, Anuraadha ๐Ÿ˜€ . We look forward to active participation from you.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Thank you Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    ravi sidhu
    Wt is ce maniac
    It is the trophy given according to the number of post ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    welcome #-Link-Snipped-#..
    dont discontinue now...
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    sweet_honey
    welcome #-Link-Snipped-#..
    dont discontinue now...
    Ha ha ! Hope not ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜ I wont discontinue. I am getting addicted to CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I like the word singara chennai๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# CEans #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# are both from the group of oldest members of CE. Both of them have given a lot to the community and enriched themselves too.
    It is good to have you here. Keep posting and keep CEing.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-#. Sure.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends help me out with the concept of cloud computing....
My dream company is BOSCH....can anyone share their experience of attending Bosch and their tips to prepare for the same....
while((c=getch())!=13) { pass[z++]=c; printf("%c",'*'); } I used this while loop to take the input of the password. Everything works fine until no "wrong" key is pressed. the problem is, suppose,...
My name is Ravi I'm student now studying 3rd year betech ece in yogivemana university proddatur More intersted in doing mini project like radio TX and rx ,sensor based projects...
just a new member..please take care of me ๐Ÿ˜€ will anyone suggest an electronic project and can provide its circuit design.. and that is affordable.. please help me with this...