View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12920 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
ISHAN TOPRE
ISHAN TOPRE • Apr 11, 2012

Antivirus From Rapidshare- Is it Advisable?

I want to have an anti-virus installed. I am planning to buy quickheal. One of my friends suggested me to download it from rapid share. They also provide us with product key. So it is as good as a new one. I want to know if it is advisable?

I am personally inclined to *BUY* a new one for my computer.
Your opinion please.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 11, 2012
Looks like your computer's going to run a lot of pirated software. Not good! If you want a good Antivirus software, why don't you download AVAST personal edition? It's free and it's better than most of the Anti-Virus software out there in the market.

Thread moved to gadgets section.
ISHAN TOPRE
I do not support piracy either. But I don't know anything about software. Hence tend to download things just because my friends say.

The only thing I want is service, I do not care if I have to spend a few bucks to prevent future headache.

Roger that captain. Downloading AVAST 👍
ISHAN TOPRE
It is a trial version and I doubt if I will get the same service as a product *bought* from the market.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 11, 2012
Issue
It is a trial version and I doubt if I will get the same service as a product *bought* from the market.
You won't normally download the trial versions from rapidshare. But when there are freeware available in the market which are better than most of the anti-virus software out there; why go for pirated stuff?

You'll be absolutely fine with AVAST.
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar • Apr 12, 2012
Try Microsoft Security Essentials its free and works very efficiently.
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Apr 12, 2012
I second Biggie, GO with Avast Free Version. Its Best 👍
ISHAN TOPRE
ISHAN TOPRE • Apr 12, 2012
godfather
I second Biggie, GO with Avast Free Version. Its Best 👍
Downloaded AVAST free trial version. I am happy 👍

Share this content on your social channels -